Among the decorative flower quilling rose – the most recognizable and beloved. Shakespeare in his poems about roses mentioned more than 50 times. Tale of Sleeping Beauty in some cultures and is called – “Wild rosette”. Let’s produce small copies of the world-famous representatives of the genus Rose hip and decorate them to your room.
You will need:
- Paper delicate shades of pink,
- PVA glue,
- Quilling tool (toothpick)
Luxury bouquet, stylish pink panels or cute card – quilling, colors will look spectacular in any way.
1. Take a strip of paper pink wound on quilling tool (toothpick). After a few revolutions, bend the paper strip over 90 degrees.
2. Then make one turn and bend over a strip of the same. Twirling this way strips, stick the flower with your fingers, so he formed correctly.
3. Reaching the end, secure the rosette on the back side with glue and take off with a toothpick. Rose ready.
Roses and other flowers of quilling will be an excellent basis for making’s so fun basket.
But if the production of such quilling-roses You seem to be difficult, I suggest a simpler option.
1. Print out the template.
2. Cut the paper in a spiral that got this Snail and Twist, securing adhesive. That’s all!
Image Source: www.pustunchik.ua & www.luntiks.com
Hope you like this tutorial. Keep loving with QuillingMadeEasy.