This particular project is so lovely. It is just one simple design that is very quick to make (less than an hour!) and can be tweaked into three completely different quilled Christmas ornaments.
Gift this ornament trio as a set for a perfectly handmade holiday touch. No one will guess how little time and effort it took to put together such a lovely present.
This project is suitable for beginner quillers but does assume some basic quilling knowledge. If you need to learn the basics first, you can download this free tutorial.
- 1/8″ quilling paper strips (17″ long) in various shades of green
- 1 strip ¼” brown quilling paper
- 1 trip ½” brown quilling paper
- 1 strip ¼” yellow quilling paper
- Quilling tool
- Small paper bead tool or quilling needle form
- Quilling glue
- Quilling mold
- Thin twine
- Small paintbrush
Image Source: www.craftsy.com
Hope you like this tutorial. Keep loving with QuillingMadeEasy.